Assistant Manager – Accountssaicgroup
Assistant Manager – Accounts
- Verify and reconcile accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Verify purchase requisitions, liaise with department’s head to cross-check the authenticity of requisition and ensure timely fund disbursement by issue bank cheques.
- Proper fund management and issuance of bank cheque accordingly
- Develop management reporting/ analytical tools/ key indicators for accounts and finance section.
- Preparing financial reports to help management make strategic decisions by using accounting principles such as double-entry bookkeeping and accrual accounting
- Reviewing the hospital’s financial records to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Preparing journal entries to record transactions in the general ledger
- Assisting with audits of the hospital’s financial statements to ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Recommending changes in accounting methods or procedures to improve efficiency
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure that all incoming and outgoing funds are accounted for properly
- Calculating payroll taxes and filing payroll tax forms with state and federal agencies
- Reviewing monthly invoices from vendors to ensure that they have been sent and received
- Preparing financial reports such as income statements and balance sheets
- Coordinate internal audits and assist the CFO in running audits.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements based on Organizational Needs.
- Maintaining liaison with Clients, Tax Department, Company Finance Advisor & Auditor and deal Company tax issues.
- Performing any other duty as directed by the Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- ICAB/ ACCA/ ICMAB (Qualified or Part Qualified) will get a preference
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advance Level of Computer(MS Excel), Employee Income Tax, General Accepted Accounting Principal (GAAP), Tally ERP 9, Team Leading, VAT and Tax related work
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Hospital, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven Experience as a Financial Controller/ Accounting Supervisor/ Senior Accountant
- Proficient in MS Excel and good working knowledge of computer applications
- Sound understanding about internal control system and audit requirements
- Sound understanding of VAT and AIT
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization Policy
Send Your Cv