Director (Engineering Education)
- To contribute implementing Saic Group and Saic Group Engineering Institutions values, vision, mission and goals, and development of future strategy documents as needed Saic Group Engineering Institutions.
- To oversee the overall Management and Administration of Saic Group Engineering Institutions.
- To ensure effective performance of Engineering Education of Saic Group Engineering Institutions.
- To take a leadership role in mentoring, coaching and managing the teaching and training staff for achieving high quality of technical and vocational education.
- To contribute to develop and ensure implementation of a business plan with short, medium and long term strategic plans and business goals for transforming the Saic Group and Saic Group Engineering Institutions as per management guideline, BTEB, DTE and Higher Authority.
- To assist and advise the Managing Director in all matters related to Managing, administration, Coordinating, Quality Assuring, Evaluating, staff recruitment, staff training & development, Operational strategies of Saic Group Engineering Institutions.
- Ensure conducive and inclusive learning and working environment and promote a culture which tangibly reflects the values of Saic Group and Saic Group Engineering Institutions.
- To liaise with the appropriate authorities in Public, Private and NGO sectors, nationally and internationally to advance Saic Group Engineering Education and achieve effective networking
- To meet the admission target of Saic Group Engineering Education and make internal branding strategy for increased student's admission.
- Strategically approaches to reduce the dropout rate of students of each engineering institutions under Saic Group.
- Strategically approaches to engagement the students with institutional activities.
- Strategically approaches to counselling and career planning the students under Saic engineering institutions and ensured Job Attachment Training with Job Placement.
- Strategically approaches for fearless culture development and staff motivation.
- Organize different co-curricular activities like Science Fair, Job fair, Career counselling programme, Cultural Program, and Debate Competitions etc including national days like International Mother Language Day, Independence Day, Victory Day, Bengali New Year etc.
- Administrating the all Engineering Institutions under Saic Group.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the SAIC Group authority as and when required.
- B.Sc Engineering/ M. Sc Engineering from any reputed university.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) will get preference.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Branding, Coordinating, Decision making, Evaluate, Managing Capability, Organizing, Planning
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 7 Years working Experience where 3 years' Experience in Senior Post.
- Ability to work on tight schedule and must be able to meet the deadlines.
- Hardworking, honest, energetic and innovative.
- Have creativity, integrity, initiatives and imagination.
- Prepare to accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse group of colleagues and external stakeholders is essential.
- Initiative and problem-solving skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization Policy
Send Your Cv