Hiring the Head of HR & Admin of SAIC GROUPsaicgroup
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Take proper steps for the management of the organization.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Conducting HR Audit to the organizations.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics on monthly basis.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- PGDHRM is Must
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM
- At most 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be excellent in M.S. Office Suite
- Excellent in all sorts of oral and written communication