- Saic Professional Training Center (SPTC) is the sister concern of Saic Group. Saic Professional training center has already established a remarkable position in technical education, vocational education, short courses, long courses, various soft skills, and hard skill training in Dhaka, Mymensingh, Bogra, Dinajpur, and Jamalpur.
- Now we are looking for Trainer of Electrical Installation & Maintenance (EIM), Housekeeping, Fashion Garments and Plumbing for Saic Professional Training Center, Dhaka.
- Conduct theoretical & Practical Classes as per BTEB and SAIC Management.
- Coordinate and guide the Students of his/her own class.
- Class distribution and Routine preparation
- Preparing the Lesson Plan, Job sheet according to the Syllabus. Submit & taking of Management approval
- To carryout periodic maintenance of the training tools and equipment
- Take initiative whenever it is necessary in order to uphold the image of the Institution.
- Conducting Training season regularly in timely manner
- Maintain all register (Attendance Register, Record Register, Lesson Plan Register, Notice Register etc.)
- Counsel to the Guardians/ Parents as and when required
- Positive willingness to Team work & Hardworking
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by legal authority of the company.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Graduation in Hospitality & Tourism Management/ Diploma in Hotel Management
- B.Sc. /Diploma in relevant subject (Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Fashion Design, Tourism & Hospitality)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Teaching/ Training, Training and Skill Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): College, Training Institutes
- Age 27 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- NTVQF Level I, II
- CBT&A Level 4 Trainer & Assessor
- Must have pleasing personality
- Excellent in all sorts of oral and written communication
- Must be pro-active and able to achieve targets
Job LocationDhaka (Mirpur)
Send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline : 29 Dec 2022