Assistant Manager/Senior Executive – Accountssaicgroup
- Saic Group contributes their effort in a large scale in the education sector in whole Bangladesh. Almost One Thousand (Administrative + Academic) staffs are employed under SAIC Group. And about 15000 Thousand Students continue their study under Saic Group. We are looking for an experienced Senior Executive for the planning, implementing, managing and running of all the accounts activities of Saic College of Medical Science and Technology and Rumdo Institute of Modern Technology of Saic Group.
- Verify and reconcile accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Verify purchase requisitions, liaise with department’s head to cross-check the authenticity of requisition and ensure timely fund disbursement by issue bank cheques.
- Proper fund management and issuance of bank cheque accordingly.
- Develop management reporting/ analytical tools/ key indicators for accounts and finance section.
- Ensuring all day to day implementation of program’s finance related tasks.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status and alert the CFO if necessary.
- Coordinate internal audits and assist the CFO in running audits.
- Manage Accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Liaise with our accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements based on Organizational Needs.
- Maintaining liaison with Clients, Tax Department, Company Finance Advisor & Auditor and deal Company tax issues;
- Performing any other duty as directed by the Management.
- Master of Business Management (MBM) in Accounting
- ICAB/ ACCA/ ICMAB (Qualified or Part Qualified) will get preference.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
college, Group of Companies, Manufacturing FMCG
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 5 years of experience in Large educational institute, Accounting Supervisor, Accounts and audit, Financial Controller
- Advance level of Computer (MS Excel, General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Income Tax and VAT, Tally ERP 9, Team Leading
- Proven Experience as a Financial Controller/ Accounting Supervisor/ Senior Accountant
- Experience with general ledger function and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Proficient in MS Excel and good working knowledge of computer applications
- Sound understanding about internal control system and audit requirements
- Sound understanding of VAT and AIT
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Application Deadline : 5 Dec 2022