Principal / Vice Principalsaicgroup
- Coordinate and guide the Teachers for their respective classes.
- Conduct the load distribution as per the Institution policies.
- Guide and train the new Teachers to get used to the system of the institute.
- Supervise the teachers in preparing Syllabus.
- Class distribution and Routine preparation.
- Take challenge while it comes to Student Admission.
- Supervise the section in-charge to set up the Exam Routine and Teachers’ Invigilation list.
- Check the Lesson Plan if it is done according to the Syllabus and present the same to the section in-charge for approval.
- Make sure that Teachers take classes properly, regularly, and timely.
- Supervise and ensure to maintain all Registers (Attendance Register, Record Register, Lesson Plan Register, Notice Register, etc.).
- Counsel to the Guardians/ Parents as and when required.
- Organize different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debates etc.).
- Take initiative whenever it is necessary in order to uphold the image of the Institution.
- Take initiatives against any sort of disciplined activities by any of the subordinates or students.
- Supervise the Teacher – Parents meeting and Result Day.
- Organize department wise meeting.
- Take disciplinary action against students when it is warranted, in consultation with section in-charge.
- Counsel Parents/Guardians regarding their children’s problems.
- Visit Class rooms frequently and be aware of the problems of both the Teachers and the students.
- Initiate and monitor different Annual Program (Science Fair, Cultural Program, Debate Competitions etc.).
- Monitor the completion of work syllabuses, etc. on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the performance and contribution of each Teacher of his/her class in daily work such as discipline during class hours, communication in English, absence in college, monthly work such as Syllabus completion, Lesson plan preparation, Class Tests, etc.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing with MPH
- MBBS from a recognized Medical College with post-Graduation.
- Skills Required: Excellent communication skills in English, Good presentation skill, Report Writing
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Academic Administration, Student Admission, Student Counselling, Teaching Experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 8 years of experience including 5 years academic & administrative.
- Those who are not interested to do jobs in Dinajpur and Thakurgaon, are requested not to apply for this post.