Our sector are
SAIC Group contribute their effort in large scale in education sector in whole Bangladesh. Educationalists Abu Hasnat Md. Yeahea, Honorable Chairman and Shohaly Easmin, Honorable Managing Director of this Group. Almost One Thousand (Administrative + Academic) staffs are employment under SAIC Group. And about 15000 Thousand Students are continue their study under SAIC Group.
“To be a leader for promoting excellence in teaching and learning, serving diverse communities and producing skilled engineers, medical technologist and professional training who can compete globally.”
- Serving quality technical education of international level
- Creating leadership quality
- Encouraging creative abilities and research temperament
- Making as world citizens
- Nurturing strong sense of ethical values
To be a premier educational institution in providing high-quality technical education, and the diverse campus communities that facilitating the personal and professional development of its students, faculties and staffs.
Excellence: Achieving outstanding levels of performance while upholding the highest standards of ethical behavior, intellectual honesty.
Service: Maintaining a nurturing and service-oriented environment that exceeds expectations and treats all people with compassion, dignity, and respect.
Accountability: Accepting individual and collective responsibility for preserving and effectively managing the resources of the Polytechnic.
Teamwork: Encouraging, supporting and valuing the collaborative efforts of faculty, staff, and students to advance the quality of education, research, and patient care.
Innovation: Promoting creativity and the development of ideas that stimulate improvements in our intellectual and operational endeavors.
Community-focused: demonstrating our concern for the health care needs of underserved communities and advocating for local, state, and national health and public policies directed at improving the status of health of all individuals.
- Established permanent campus in our own land.
- Established 100% practical lab facilities
- World Bank granted Institution under implementation cell of STEP project.
- Strong industry linkage
- MOU with reputed industries
- SAIC Group of Institutions has Five Polytechnic institute, One Marine Institute, Six Nursing Institute, One Nursing college, Six Diploma Medical Institute, Six IHT , Six Medical Assistant Training School (MATS) under Dhaka University, One B.Sc Medical Institute in Dhaka under national university, Six Teachers Training college, SAIC General Hospital (70 seated specialized hospital in Bogra), One Digital Diagnostic Lab in Dhaka.
- Accreditation of BTEB of RPL & RTO (Level-I)
- Accreditation of BTEB of CBT&A Level-IV
- Achieved B-skillful project from Swiss contact
- Achieved a project of Bangladesh machine tools factory at Gazipur on solid works
- Verbal agreement with STAR Group about Instructors Training Program on CNC Machine, Garments, Plumbing and Ship Building.
- Verbal approved for AUTO CAD 2&3D project with BASI Project for professional
- Introduced professional courses for engineers.
- To establish Job Placement Cell in each and every campus.
- To establish 1st Technical University in Bangladesh.
- To establish a medical college.
- To establish permanent campus for each and every institution.
SAIC Group has Five Polytechnic institute, One Marine Institute, Six Nursing Institute, One Nursing college, Six Diploma Medical Institute, Six IHT , Six Medical Assistant Training School (MATS) under Dhaka University, One B.Sc Medical Institute in Dhaka under national university, Six Teachers Training college, SAIC General Hospital (70 seated specialized hospital in Bogra), One Digital Diagnostic Lab in Dhaka.
Skills and Training Enhancement Project (STEP) With Bangladesh Government and World Bank
SAIC Institute of Management & Technology (SIMT) a sister concern of SAIC Group was established in 2002 with One technology named Computer Technology. And now this Polytechnic institute working with 11 technologies with thousand numbers of seats by the approval of BTEB.